All passengers arriving from abroad must have 2 documents at the time of entry into Italy:
- Specific localization module in digital format available at the following link: https://app.euplf.eu/#/
- Green certification that must be presented to the carrier upon boarding and to anyone carrying out checks.
In order to facilitate control operations, we remind pasengers that it is necessary:
- fill in the paper forms in capital letters;
- keep the result of the molecular test after arrival for any subsequent checks by the competent authorities.
Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, or who have just passed through them, are obliged to:
Fill in the specific localization module in digital format available at the following link: https://app.euplf.eu/#/.
Present the "green" COVID-19 (Green Pass) certification to the carrier, upon boarding, and to anyone appointed to carry out the checks.
Present to the carrier, at the time of embarkation, and to anyone responsible for carrying out the checks, a certificate attesting the negative result of a molecular or antigenic test, conducted with a swab, carried out in the 48 hours prior to entry into Italy, by show anyone who is responsible for carrying out this verification.
In case of non-presentation of the certifications indicated in points 2 and 3, it is still possible to enter Italy but it is mandatory to:
- Undergo fiduciary isolation and health surveillance (informing the competent ASL to activate the surveillance) at the address indicated in the dPLF, for a period of 5 days.
- Carry out a further molecular or antigenic test, conducted with a swab, at the end of the 5 days of isolation.
Passengers are warned that entry and transit in the national territory are prohibited to persons who have stayed or transited in South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Eswatini in the previous 14 days, with the exception of Italian citizens who have residence registry in Italy provided that they do not show symptoms of COVID-19 and with the obligation to:
- presentation to the carrier at the time of boarding and to anyone in charge of carrying out checks, of the Passenger Locator Form in digital format by viewing from their mobile device or in hard copy;
- presentation to the carrier at the time of embarkation and to anyone appointed to carry out the checks, of the certification of having undergone, in the seventy-two hours prior to entry into the national territory, to a molecular test, carried out by means of a swab and negative result;
- subjected to a molecular or antigenic test, to be carried out by means of a swab, upon arrival at the airport, port or border place: in the event of a molecular or antigenic test, the subject is in any case kept in isolation until the outcome of the same;
- subject to fiduciary isolation at the address indicated in the Passenger Locator Form for a period of ten days;
- obligation to carry out a further molecular test at the end of the ten days of isolation.
Those who are in the national territory and who in the fourteen days prior to this ordinance have stayed or transited in South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Eswatini, even if asymptomatic, are obliged to immediately communicate their entry into the territory to the Department of Prevention of the health authority responsible for the area, to undergo molecular tests, to be carried out by means of a swab and to undergo fiduciary isolation for a period of ten days, with the obligation to carry out a further molecular test at the end of the period of isolation.