Pursuant to current legislation, we would like to inform you that the processing of the personal data you provided is carried out by SAGAT S.p.A. in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, with particular reference to the confidentiality of personal identity and the right to data protection.
The Data Controller is SAGAT S.p.A., based in Caselle Torinese (TO) - Strada San Maurizio n.12, which can be contacted at the following e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a letter to SAGAT S.p.A. – Privacy Controller, Strada San Maurizio n.12, Caselle Torinese (TO).
The company has appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer) who can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to SAGAT S.p.A. - DPO, Strada San Maurizio n.12, Caselle Torinese (TO).
We inform you that the personal data you provide by filling in the form is used to fulfil the request to send the newsletter and to register in the mailing list.
This data is then collected and processed for the sole purpose of sending information relevant to the airport activity, promotional and commercial communications relating to the services provided by SAGAT.
The legal basis of processing is established by the user’s consent.
The provision of the data required to activate the services for the above purposes, although optional, is strictly functional for the activation of those services. Any refusal to provide the data will make it impossible for SAGAT S.p.A. to complete the registration process of the user and therefore, provide services.
Processing will take place in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security foreseen by the legislation for the protection of personal data.
We inform you that the data will be processed by authorised SAGAT S.p.A. employees and it may be communicated to companies, appointed with managing the service on behalf of SAGAT S.p.A., assigned as data processors.
Data processing is carried out through using paper, computerised and telematic media. Such data may be subject to automated decision-making processing. The data is retained in electronic archives and, in a residual manner, on paper with full assurance of the minimum security measures foreseen by the legislator.
SAGAT S.p.A. does not transfer data to a third country, outside the EU, nor to an international organisation.
We would like to point out that in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and data minimisation, your personal data will be retained until revocation of the consent made by the data subject according to the modes indicated at the bottom of the newsletter, through an appropriate link.
Regarding data that is subject to processing referred to in this information disclosure, being the data subject, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 you have the right to:
- request confirmation of whether or not personal data processing concerning you is in progress and if so, to obtain access (Article 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679);
- request rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 of the EU Regulation 2016/679);
- request the deletion of personal data only if: it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; if revocation of consent occurs, unless processing is needed to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Controller in court; it is unlawfully processed or must be deleted to fulfil an obligation foreseen by EU law or by national law (Article 17 of the EU Regulation 2016/679);
- request the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs: the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data and requests the limitation for the time necessary to the Controller to verify the accuracy of personal data; the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data and asks instead that its use is limited, although the Controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject for the ascertainment, the exercise or defence of a right in court (Article 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679);
- request and receive the data entered in the compilation of the form in a structured format, commonly used and legible by an automated device (so-called portability) (Article 20 of the EU Regulation 2016/679);
- request that their data is no longer processed for the purpose of information relevant to the airport activity, promotional and commercial communications relating to the services provided by SAGAT revoking their consent at any time (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter c, 17 and 21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679).
We inform you that you can exercise the rights mentioned above by writing to email@example.com or by sending a letter to SAGAT S.p.A., Strada San Maurizio n.12, Caselle Torinese (TO).
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority if they consider the processing concerning them violates EU Regulation 2016/679. The complaint can be lodged to the supervisory authority of the Member State in which the data subject generally resides or works or of the place where the alleged violation occurred (Article 77 of the EU Regulation 2016/679).