24-HOUR GENERAL STRIKE IN LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT ON FRIDAY 26 MAY
Passengers are advised that a 24-hour general strike in the local public transport sector is planned for Friday 26 May.
THE SERVICE WILL BE GUARANTEED IN THE FOLLOWING TIME SLOTS:
- URBAN-SUBURBAN service, METROPOLITAN, CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRES: from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- EXTRA-URBAN, RAILWAY service sfmA - Airport-Ceres: from the beginning of the service at 8.00 a.m. and from 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Trains guaranteed in the event of a strike are shown in the current timetable displayed to the public at the station and on this site, in accordance with current ART regulations.
- Between 3.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m., the SF2 bus line between Venaria and Turin and vice versa may not be guaranteed.
- RAILWAY service sfm1 - Rivarolo-Chieri: from 6.00 to 9.00 and from 18.00 to 21.00.
The completion of departing journeys within the guaranteed service periods will be guaranteed.