SAGAT S.p.A. assigns Quality a transversal role to all business processes, placing the constant improvement of the customer experience at the center of its strategy.
The SAGAT S.p.A Quality Policy establishes the essential elements of our vision and testifies to our commitment to constantly improve company performance and the level of services offered to passengers.
The priority objectives that SAGAT S.p.A. aims are:
- to provide excellent services in airport management activities, interacting with commercial and institutional interlocutors in a dynamic and reliable manner;
- to exercise our supervisory role with authority, ensuring the quality of the "airport system" as a whole by raising awareness and, where necessary,intervening in relation to airport operators;
- to make the company organization more and more efficient through the training and updating of human resources, spreading awareness on Quality issues, periodically verifying their effectiveness;
- to assiduously monitor the indicators of the Quality provided and perceived, also in terms of benchmarks with other airports, not only to keep the level of services under control, but also to seize new opportunities for improvement;
- to operate in strict compliance with the current legislation on Quality Services and in accordance with the provisions of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard.