The bus service between the Olympic Mountains of Susa and Chisone Valleys and Torino Airport has several stops enroute including Oulx, Bardonecchia, Cesana T.se, Sestriere and Pragelato.
The service runs on Saturday and on Sunday (from december to april): reservation is compulsory.
One-way fare: 34.00€.
For information on fares and routes: Cavourese ph. +39 0121.69031
For reservation of more than 10 passengers, ask for a personalized service with email@example.com for any destinations and you will get a special price for your transfer.
The system automatically blocks reservations 24h before the service.
Buy the ticket in advance here.
- Torino Airport – the Cavourese stop is on the Departures level (first floor);
- Oulx - Railway Station FS;
- Bardonecchia - Railway Station FS;
- Cesana - in front of the Town Hall;
- Sestriere - White Tower (Possetto street, 5);
- Sestriere - Hotel Du Col (Pinerolo street, 12);
- Pragelato - Club Med and Lantelme square.